Thursday, August 25, 2011

PGGW MERCHANDISE



Dear all,
Right now you can get a piece of me on:
DIA.LO.GUE Art Space - Kemang selatan # 99A, south jakarta - 11AM - 6PM
AMPERSAND (Concept Magz store)- Wijaya 1 #39, south jakarta - 11AM - 7PM
or you can get it just as simple as send me an email.

Some items that you can choose:

1. Lucky Bstrd poster (available only on AMPERSAND)
Digital print on Art Carton 260gr
A. 15 x 15 cm
B. 16,5 x 16,5 cm
c. 25 x 25 cm

2. Lucky Bstrd basic Tshirt
artist series from unkl (available only on AMPERSAND)- only 13 Tshirts left
3. Papa Muertos basic tshirt
artist series from unkl (available only on AMPERSAND)- only 10 tshirts
4. Happy Jar
You can't open it, or as i say it, its a 'blind' jar, but surely you will get old
precious sticker of my artworks, new stickers, disposable matches with my artworks
on it, handwriting poetry, and maybe....if you're lucky you can get my 'Papa
Muertos' Stamp
5. Blind letter
Do you ever feel curious to look inside a close envelope? It can be a good news or
bad news, in my blind letter it can be a nice-sweet handwriting poetry or
bad-cursing handwriting poetry of mine.

Some drawings with nice frame available on DIA.LO.GUE
Please don't hesitate to send me an email: pinkgirlgowild@yahoo.com to ask about some custom merchandise.

Thank you
PGGW

No comments: